Did you know that only 30% of featured guest experts are women?
Our first guest on the podcast is working to change that by amplifying the voices of female entrepreneurs, helping them tell their story and grow their impact – one feature at a time.
Genieva Davidson is a PR expert and the owner of Genieva Bliss Media. She’s landed her clients features in BBC, Forbes, New York Post, New York Times, Popsugar, Women’s Health, podcasts with over 23 million downloads, and more.
In this episode, Genieva and I are pulling back the curtain on the biggest myths in PR to give YOU the tools you need to land your first big feature.
Click play to learn:
- What it *really* takes to craft an effective pitch (and what NOT to do)
- How to write an attention-grabbing subject line that even the busiest editor will pause to read
- Tips for owning your authority, even if you don’t feel like an expert yet
- How Genieva and her family ended up living on a vintage sailboat (!!!) and her advice for building a business that fuels your dream lifestyle
You don’t need a 7-figure business or a follower count in the millions to land major media features – you just need this episode!
Psst…ready to practice your pitching skills? Apply to be a guest on the Blaze Podcast!
02. Forbes Features, Owning Your Expertise, and Living on a Sailboat with Genieva Davidson
I'm Megan—but you can call me Meg. As a copywriter and consultant, I help trailblazing entrepreneurs like you find their voice, disrupt the narrative, and build long-lasting, impactful brands.
Looking for a strategic partner to bring your big-picture vision to life?