We left the 9-5 world for more freedom…but what happens that when you end up working MORE in your business than you did at your old job?
Luan Jardine is a Facebook and Instagram Ads Expert – but she does ads differently than anyone I know. Luan believes in mental health first marketing, and this episode is all about helping you build a more sustainable, joyful business.
We had an honest conversation about how our personal lives impact our businesses, how to deal with hard seasons, and the power of following JOY in your life and business.
Luan was also generous to share a special discount code for her mini-course to help you kickstart your first ad campaign, so make sure you listen until the end for that!
Click play to learn:
- Why you’re working so much and how to break free from that pattern
- What to do when it feels like you’ve lost that “spark” in your business
- How to keep your business running when your personal life blows up
- Letting go of the pressure to be consistent in your marketing (and what to focus on instead)
- The ONLY 2 criteria that determine whether you’re ready to run ads
Ultimate Advertising Strategy Mini-Course – get $20 off with code BLAZE!
04. Mental-Health First Marketing with Luan Jardine
I'm Megan—but you can call me Meg. As a copywriter and consultant, I help trailblazing entrepreneurs like you find their voice, disrupt the narrative, and build long-lasting, impactful brands.
Looking for a strategic partner to bring your big-picture vision to life?