Are your goals making you miserable?
Hot take, but I don’t think having a crystal clear vision for your business is the be-all-end-all some people make it out to be. In fact, there’s plenty of evidence that shows that goal-setting may be doing more harm than good…
Tune in to this week’s episode to hear an alternative perspective on how to have a happier, healthier time chasing your goals next year!
Click play to learn:
- The unexpected consequences of setting big, ambitious goals
- 3 goal-setting tips for a more PEACEFUL 2024
- The #1 mindset shift that changed my business
- Why I’m intentionally slowing down next year (and how you can too!)
15. Why I’m NOT Setting Goals for the New Year (+ What I’m Doing Instead)
I'm Megan—but you can call me Meg. As a copywriter and consultant, I help trailblazing entrepreneurs like you find their voice, disrupt the narrative, and build long-lasting, impactful brands.
Looking for a strategic partner to bring your big-picture vision to life?
Conversion Cheat Sheet
Rock your market research and hone in on the exact message that will drive your audience to take action.