“Just share your story!” is one of the worst things you can say to any entrepreneur….and our latest guest is here to tell us why.
Heather Rameau is a Personal Branding and Storytelling Coach for female solopreneurs. As the founder of StoryTellHer, she empowers women to build their brand and share their story so they can connect with others, show up confidently on social media, and market their business in a way that feels good.
Stories are a fundamental part of who we are as humans AND as business owners. In this episode, we’re breaking down how to share your story with confidence (even if you feel like it’s basic/boring) and craft a narrative your audience will connect with!
Click play to learn:
- A simple 3-part formula to tell better stories
- How to mine your backstory and everyday life for storytelling GOLD
- A quick litmus test to determine which stories are worth sharing (and which ones to avoid)
- Heather’s biggest hack to instantly supercharge your storytelling
13. Master the Art of Story-Selling with Heather Rameau
I'm Megan—but you can call me Meg. As a copywriter and consultant, I help trailblazing entrepreneurs like you find their voice, disrupt the narrative, and build long-lasting, impactful brands.
Looking for a strategic partner to bring your big-picture vision to life?
Conversion Cheat Sheet
Rock your market research and hone in on the exact message that will drive your audience to take action.