The only way to build a brand that stands out in a sea of sameness is to…know thyself.
Rachel Lee is a brand strategist, designer, and expert on the “human aspect” of branding. She helps established entrepreneurs transition from a business brand to a personal brand that allows them to connect with their audience on a deeper level.
Rachel believes that branding isn’t JUST about the way you look — it’s about knowing who you are, and being intentional in the way you show that to the world!
In this episode, we’re getting real about how to “get seen” online…and how scary it can feel when your income depends on people liking and accepting you.
Click play to learn:
- The difference between your BUSINESS and your BRAND
- Why Rachel switched from hiding between an agency model and third-person language to confidently owning her personal brand
- How to turn your biggest insecurity into your biggest strength
- 2 powerful questions to help you build a brand that stands OUT
Connect with Rachel:
06. Turning Up The Volume on YOU: Building Your Brand Identity with Rachel Lee
I'm Megan—but you can call me Meg. As a copywriter and consultant, I help trailblazing entrepreneurs like you find their voice, disrupt the narrative, and build long-lasting, impactful brands.
Looking for a strategic partner to bring your big-picture vision to life?